- Based on Chinese Beijing Opera, a traditional Chinese culture.
- Item specifics Type: Party Masks,Beijing Opera Mask
- Material: Resin , Size :18*25cm
- Gender: Unisex , Easier to wear and forms to fit your face
- Occasion: Easter Cover Area: Full Face ,Perfect for Masquerade Parties, Gifts, Costume Parties, Carnival, Christmas, Easter, New Years Eve Party, Halloween, etc.
Beijing Opera or Peking Opera is a form of traditional Chinese theatre which combines music, vocal performance, mime, dance and acrobatics.
Beijing Opera types of facial makeup in operas are based on certain personality, temperament or some special types of figures for the use of certain colors. Specific types of facial make-up in Beijing Opera age put on the actors’ faces to symbolize the personalities, characteristics, and fates of the roles.
Red faces have positive meanings, symbolizing brave, faithful, and wise men.
Purple is another positive color, which signifies wisdom and bravery.
Blacks faces, for their part, usually have neutral meanings, symbolizing just brave men; however, they can also represent uprightness.
Blue and green faces also have neutral meanings that symbolize the hero of the bush, with the former also hinting at strength and intrepidity.
Yellow and white faces have negative meanings that symbolize ferocious, treacherous and crafty men.
Perfect for Masquerade Parties, Gifts, Costume Parties, Carnival, Christmas, Easter, New Years Eve Party, Halloween, etc.
Easier to wear and forms to fit your face,With nostrils hole, comfortable for breathÂ .